My wife and I are supposed to be saving energy for the delivery of our first kid, so this week we:
- Replaced regular light bulbs with CFL.
- Filled preserving jars with static electricity.
- Reduced our Air Conditioning consumption.
- Removed the keys we had put in our electric plugs. (If our electric plugs had keys and paperclips in them already, we thought our kid would be safer since they couldn’t put things in the electric plugs.)
- Flew all of our now-unused keys from kites off of our balcony.
- Walked more and drove less.
- Converted toaster to Coal, so we could use left-over briquettes gathered from the park BBQs