* What do you call an elephant in your bathroom?
* What do you get when an elephant sky dives?
– A big hole.
* What is the difference between an elephant and a banana?
– If you don’t know, I’m never eating a banana split at your house!
* How can you tell if there’s an elephant in the ice cream shop?
– His bike is outside.
* What time is it when an elephant sits in a chair?
– Time to buy a new chair!
* What’s big and grey with horns?
– An elephant marching band!
* How do you raise a baby elephant?
– With a fork lift!
* How do you get down from an elephant?
– You don’t! You get down from a duck.
(Down is another name for duck feathers!)
* How can you tell the difference between a grape and an elephant?
– Grapes are purple.
* How is an elephant like a pencil?
– Both are yellow… except for the pencil.
* What did the peanut say to the elephant?
– Nothing! Peanuts can’t talk.
* What do you call an elephant at the North Pole?
* What is the difference between an elephant and a flea?
– An elephant can have fleas but fleas can’t have elephants.