* Why couldn’t the astronaut book a room on the moon?
– It was full.
* What star wears sunglasses?
– A movie star!
* What is an astronauts favorite key on the keyboard?
– The space bar!
* What’s a light year?
– Same a regular year, but healthier for you.
* How do astronauts serve dinner?
– On flying saucers.
* What do planets like to read?
– Comet books!
* Why did Mickey Mouse go to outer space?
– He was looking for Pluto.
* What did Venus say to Saturn?
– Give me a ring!
* How many paperclips would it take to reach the moon?
– One, but it would have to be very large.
* What do you call a bug on the moon?
– A Luna-Tick!
* What do you call a crazy man in space?
– An astro-nut!
* How did the solar system hold up its pants?
– With an asteroid belt!
* When do astronauts eat their lunch?
– At launch time.
* What do planets sing?
* How do you know when the moon has enough to eat?
– It’s full.