* Why are graveyards noisy?
– Because of all the coffin!
* What do you get when you cross a teacher and a vampire?
– Lots of blood tests!
* Why couldn’t the ghost see its mom and dad?
– They were trans-parents!
* What do you call two witches who share a broom?
– Broom mates.
* What room can’t ghosts go in?
– The “living” room!
* Why do witches use brooms?
– Vacuum cleaners are far too heavy!
* Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue?
– To get a spare rib.
* Why do vampires need mouthwash?
– They have bat breath.
* What did the mummy say to the detective?
– Let’s wrap this case up.
* What is a ghost’s favorite ride?
– A roller-ghoster.
* What witch is good when it’s dark?
– A lights-witch!
* What do you get when two skeletons dance in a biscuit tin?
* What are a ghost’s favorite pants?
– Boo jeans!
* What do you read on Halloween?
* What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
* What did the skeleton order with his drink?
– A mop.
* Why is a cemetery a great place to write a story?
– There are so many plots there!
* Why did the vampires cancel the baseball game?
– They couldn’t find their bats.
* What do ghosts eat for dinner?
* Where do ghosts get their mail?
– At the ghost office.
* What can you say about a horrible mummy joke?
– It Sphinx!
* What do witches put on their hair?
– Scare spray!