* What’s a royal pardon?
– What you say when a Queen burbs!
* Why is England the wettest country?
– The queen has reigned for years!
* Where do kings and queens get crowned?
– On the head!
* Where does the Queen keep her armies?
– Up her sleevies.
* What do people say if a knight in shining armor gets killed?
– Rust in peace!
* Who made King Arthur’s round table?
* What has six legs, four ears and a suit of armor?
– A king on horseback!
* When is a piece of wood like a king?
– When it’s the ruler!
* What is the first thing a queen does when she comes to the throne?
– Sits down!
Queen your room. It’s filthy!