* Why do pilgrims’ pants fall down?
– They wear their belt buckles on their hats!
* What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
– A har-vest!
* Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize?
* He was out standing in his field!
* What’s a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
* How do you grow mashed potatoes?
– Run over your field with a steamroller!
* Where did the Pilgrims stand when they landed?
– On their feet!
* If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
* What is Dracula’s favorite holiday?
* What did baby corn say to mama corn?
– Where’s popcorn?
* Where did the first corncob come from?
– The stalk brought it!
* What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
– Your nose!
* What’s the difference between a pirate and a cranberry farmer?
– A pirate buries his treasure, but a cranberry farmer treasures his berries.