* What did the horse say when it fell?
– I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!
* What do you give a sick horse?
– Cough stirrup.
* Which horses only go out at night?
* What do you call a pony with a sore throat?
– A little hoarse.
* What sickness do horses hate the most?
– Hay fever!
* What does it mean if you found a horseshoe?
– A horse is walking around in his socks!
* Which side of the horse has the most hair?
– The outside!
* How long are a horse’s legs?
– Long enough to reach the ground!
* What do you call a horse that lives next door?
– A NEIGH-bour.
* When does a horse talk?
– Whinny wants to!
* Why did the horse cross the road?
– Somebody shouted hay!
* Why do people ride horses?
– Because they’re too heavy to carry!