* What is the left side of a birthday cake?
– The side that’s not eaten!
* What has wings, a long tail, and wears a bow?
– A birthday pheasant!
* Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor?
– It was feeling crumby!
* Where do you find a birthday present for a cat?
– In a cat-alogue!
* What does every happy birthday end with?
– The letter Y.
* Why did the boy hit his birthday cake with a hammer?
– It was pound cake!
* What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday?
– Thanks. I’ll never part with it!
* What does a clam do on his birthday?
– He shell-abrates!
* What do they serve at birthday parties in heaven?
– Angel food cake!
* What do you get every birthday?
– Another year older!
* What did the Teddy Bear say after blowing out his birthday candles?
– No cake for me… I’m stuffed!
* How can you tell if an elephant’s been to your birthday party?
– He left footprints in the ice cream!
* Does a green candle burn longer than a yellow one?
– No, they both burn shorter!
* What birthday cake is as hard as a rock?
– A marble cake!
* Why didn’t the caveman send birthday cards?
– The stamps kept falling off his rocks!
* Why do we put candles on top of birthday cakes?
– It’s too hard to put them on the bottom!
Wanda wish you a happy birthday!