In honor of “Do The Chicken Dance Day” (May 14), we have posted some bad yolks about chickens…
* What did the chicken do when the traffic light turned green?
* How do chickens wake up in the morning?
– With an alarm cluck!
* How do chickens get away in a hurry?
– They scramble away!
* Why did the chicken cross the playground?
– To get to the other slide!
* What do you get if you cross a chicken with a cow?
– Roost beef!
* Why do hens lay eggs?
– If they dropped them, they’d break!
* Why did the chicken join the band?
– She had the drumsticks!
* Why did the rooster cross the road?
– To cock-a-doodle do something!
* What happened when the chicken ate gun powder?
– She eggs-ploded!
* What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks?
– Foul weather!
* What do you get when a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
– An egg-roll!
* Why is it easy for chicks to talk?
– Because talk is cheep!