* Why shouldn’t you wear a cardboard belt?
– It would be a waist of paper!
* What did the skeleton order for dinner?
– Spare ribs!
* What did the left hand say to the right hand?
– How you can be always right?
* What makes music on your hair?
– A head band!
* What do you call a bear with no ear?
* Why is your nose in the middle of your face?
– Because it is the scenter!
* When are your eyes not eyes?
– When the wind makes them water!
* What smells the best at dinner?
– Your nose!
* What’s the most musical bone?
– The trom-bone!
* What kind of shoes does a plumber hate?
* What do you call a bear with no teeth?
– A gummy bear!
* What has no fingers, but lots of rings?
– A tree!
* What has a bottom at the top?
– Your legs!
* Do you look in the mirror after washing your face?
– No, you look in a towel!
* Did you pick your nose?
– No, I was born with it!
They’re not technically a body part, but here’s a couple booger jokes as well! (I couldn’t resist!)
* What do you call a skinny booger?
– Slim pickins!
* What’s the difference between boogers and broccoli?
– You can’t eat broccoli!
* What do you find inside a clean nose?