* What do you call a cow in the back yard?
– A lawn moo-er!
* What do call a cow that just gave birth?
* What do you call a sleeping bull?
– A bull-dozer!
* Where do Russians get their milk?
– From Mos-cows!
* What do you call a cow with two legs?
– Lean beef!
* Why do cows wear bells?
– Their horns don’t work!
* What do you call a cow you can’t see?
* What do you get from a pampered cow?
– Spoiled milk!
* Where do cows ride on a train?
– The cow-boose!
* What do you get when you cross a cow and a goat?
– A coat!
* What did the cow say to the farmer?
– You butter milk me soon or I’m going to cream you!
* What did the farmer call the cow that had no milk?
– An udder failure!
* What do cows get when they are sick?
– Hay Fever
* What do you call a cow that plays a musical instrument?
– A Moo-sician!
* How do bulls drive cars?
– They steer them!
* What do you call cows with a sense of humor?
– Laughing stock!
* Where do cows go for entertainment?
– To the moo-vies!
* What do you call a cow with full armor?
– Sir Loin!
* What did the cow say when he heard a moo?
– I was just about to say the same thing!
* What do you call a grumpy cow?
* What did mama cow say to baby cow?
– It’s pasture bedtime!
* What do you call a cow with no legs?
– Ground beef!
* What do cows play at concerts?
* Why don’t cows have money?
– The farmer milks them dry!
* What happened to the lost cattle?
– Nobody’s herd! (Or… the farmer tractor down!)
* What do you call a cow with a twitch?
– Beef Jerky!
* Why was the cow a baker?
– He loved making cow pies.
* What do cows fly to the moon?
– Heli-cow-pters and Bull-oons!